Welcome to the Alumni Association Page
GCU wants you to be a part of the Alumni Association
The mission of the Georgian Court University Alumni Association is to furtherspiritual, cultural, and intellectual growth of the alumni of GCU. We seek to enhance the bond among its members and partner with the University in its mission, goals and financial growth. We are committed to serve our members and the University.
Promote the welfare of GCU by aiding in its financial growth, promoting and supporting higher education, and cultivating participation with Georgian Court and its global community.
The Georgian Court University Alumni Association is a dynamic organization thatis the representative voice for all graduates working in partnership with theUniversity to:
- Model the Mercy Core Values
- Advocate for alumni and community engagement with the University
- Assist the Office of Alumni Relations in effectively serving alumni
- Encourage alumni spirit of service and support to current students
- Support the University in realizing its mission and goals
- Promote financial support for the University
How do I become a member of the GCU Alumni Association?
Any person who holds a Baccalaureate or Masters degree from Georgian Court, or who has completed a minimum of 12 credits at Georgian Court, and is no longer enrolled, is a member of the Alumni Association. There is no membership fee to join.
There are amazing opportunities such as:
- Join the Alumni Board, an existing chapter or club, or start a new chapter or club.
- Connect with other GCU alumni personally and professionally!
- Many social and networking opportunities such as cocktail parties, student-alumni networking, career development workshops, discussion groups, online social-networking groups, etc.
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your alma mater: such as: Beyond the Court: Career Mentoring to GCU Students, GCU Green Force, Lighting the Way Ceremony for Freshmen students, Commencement, College Open Houses, and to deliver presentations.
- The possibility to be inducted into the Athletic Hall of Fame or Court of Honor.
With all these benefits, why not become involved in the Alumni Association?
Contact Kaitlyn Buffone, Alumni Engagement Officer at 732.987.2298 or firstname.lastname@example.org
to find out how you can get involved today.