There are many benefits that are offered to Georgian Court Alumni such as discounted insurance programs, free workshops and events to help you excel in your career, and so much more.
Did You Know GCU Alumni Can:
- Join the Alumni Online Community!
- Have a life-long professional email address
- Use the Career Development Office to help you with resume writing and interview skills, (you can even practice your interview skills right from the comfort of your own home, click here to find out more) have letters of reference kept on file for five years, have career testing, and access job postings
- Access and use of online career development tools
- Attend professional development programs and earn continuing education units
- Reserve the chapel for your wedding and for wedding pictures (nominal fee associated with this)
- Use your alumni ID card to check-out books from the library
- Come to athletic events for FREE (just present your alumni ID card)
- Purchase discounted property/casualty insurance through Liberty Mutual
- Purchase health, life, and long term care insurance through the Alumni Insurance Program
- Use the Wellness Center on Campus for only $100 a semester when you show your Alumni ID Card
- Receive a 10% discount at both the GCU Campus and On-line bookstores