Lifelong Benefits Beyond the Degree
Being a member of the Georgian Court University Alumni Association connects you to a wide range of benefits you can enjoy whether you still live at the Jersey Shore—or are further away.
These are just a few benefits that members can utilize:
- Use the Career Development Office to assist with resume writing and interview skills, file letters of reference, administer career testing, and access job postings via GCUCareerLink, Schedule an appointment
- Attend professional development programs and earn continuing education units
- Reserve the chapel for your wedding and for wedding pictures (nominal fee associated with this)
- Use the library
- Ability to pursue philanthropic and fundraising projects
- Attend athletic events
- Purchase discounted property/casualty insurance through Liberty Mutual
- Purchase health, life and long-term care insurance through the Alumni Insurance Program
- Receive a 10% discount at both the GCU Campus and online bookstores
Alumni Insurance Program
The Georgian Court University Alumni Association sponsors an Alumni Insurance Program as a service to alumni. The program offers a variety of attractively priced insurance products. Most are available to alumni, students, faculty and staff, as well as their spouses, domestic partners, children, parents, and siblings.
- Auto, Home & Renters Insurance: Special rates for alumni and family members living in the same household
- Life Insurance: Coverage from $10,000 to $50 million
- Long-Term Care Insurance: Protects your assets while allowing access to quality care in the most appropriate and desirable setting
- Travel Insurance: Travel Medical and Trip Protection for individuals or groups, for personal or business travel
- Pet Insurance: Simple, customizable dog and cat insurance plans
- Advisory Services: Access to licensed insurance professionals who answer questions and provide customized guidance
- Accidental Death Insurance: Covers you 24 hours a day, every day of the year, worldwide
- Long Term Disability Insurance: Protect your income if you become too sick or injured to work
- Identity Theft Protection: A comprehensive solution to give you peace of mind
- Small Business Insurance: An all-in-one simple solution that includes a selection of plans, employee enrollment, and ongoing administration
- Real Estate Referral Program: Connects you with a network of hand-selected agents from brand name brokers in your area – and earns you a cash rebate!
- Medicare Health Exchange: A combination of sophisticated technology and helpful assistance to help you choose the right Medicare plan for you
For more information, visit gcu.meyerandassoc.com or contact the program administrator at 800-635-7801. Find out more about how members stay connected, and how to join!